Showcase your sustainability efforts and progress
Rigor and transparency on sustainability performance is a default expectation of stakeholders, including investors, customers, employees, and regulators. Agendi offers expertise in the full range of sustainability frameworks to ensure your sustainability efforts and progress are credible, tracked, and meet disclosure and/or reporting requirements. Agendi supports our clients’ reporting needs: from high level strategic advice to lead on engagement and drafting.
Agendi’s team has expertise in the following frameworks:
- CDP (the leading voluntary framework for climate, forest, and water disclosure)
- Taskforce on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Science Based Target Initiative (SBTi, FLAG, and Nature)
- Taskforce on Nature-Related Financial Disclosures (TNFD)
- International Sustainability Standards Board standards (ISSB)
- European sustainability reporting standards (ESRS)
Agendi identifies the most suitable sustainability frameworks for your business. We ensure high quality reporting and disclosure using our in-house audit tools.
Our consultants are specialists who work with you to credibly report on the disclosures and standards appropriate to your business.
Agendi conducts strategic ESG and sustainability reporting for any stage of your journey. Whether you want to develop a reporting strategy, or publish an ESG or integrated report, our team will guide the way for you.