Close the loop and increase efficiencies
A sustainable circular economy designs and produces goods and services in accordance with nature’s flow. Unlike a traditional linear approach, circular economy strategies improve materials’ reuse, recyclability, product lifetime, reparability and facilitate the design of business models that reduce waste and pollution.
Agendi’s circular-economy method:
- Mapping your current product lifecycles, business models, value chains and systems
- Assessing the circularity of your business, including inflows and outflows
- Quantifying the CO2e impact of sustainability initiatives
- Leveraging relevant tools and frameworks (LCA, EGRAG’s ESRS, Ellen Mac Arthur Foundation, CTI, WBA)
- Analyzing circular economy opportunities within the business, the value chain and ecosystem
- Setting targets
- Creating a pathway for circular and nature-positive transition
Agendi identifies and helps you implement circular economy strategies that drive increased efficiency in your operations and unlock new areas of financial value, while decreasing your environmental footprint.
Integrating circular economy strategies into your business can enhance your brand image, increase efficiencies across your value chain, and unlock untapped financial value.
Our team uses robust assessment methods to quantify and minimize your climate impact and identify areas for new value creation.